Here are Miami-Dade’s early voting locations:
• Aventura Government Center, 19200 W. Country Club Dr., second-floor commission area
• Coral Gables Library, 3443 Segovia St.
• Coral Reef Library, 9211 SW 152nd St.
• Florida City City Hall, 404 West Palm Dr., commission chambers
• John F. Kennedy Library, 190 W. 49th St.
• Kendall Branch Library, 9101 SW 97th Ave.
• Lemon City Library, 430 NE 61st St., reading room
• Miami City Hall, 3500 Pan American Dr.
• Miami Beach City Hall, 1700 Convention Center Dr.
• Miami Lakes Public Library, 6699 Windmill Gate Rd.
• Model City Library at Caleb Center, 2211 NW 54th St.
• North Dade Regional Library, 2455 NW 183rd St.
• North Miami Public Library, 835 NE 132nd St.
• North Shore Branch Library, 7501 Collins Ave., program room
• South Dade Regional Library, 10750 SW 211th St.
• Stephen P. Clark Government Center, Supervisor of Elections branch office), 111 NW First St.(lobby)
• Supervisor of Elections main office, 2700 NW 87th Ave.
• West Dade Regional Library, 9445 SW 24th St.
• West Flagler Branch Library, 5050 W. Flagler St.
• West Kendall Regional Library, 10201 Hammocks Blvd.
Eight days of early voting for the Nov. 6 presidential election will begin Saturday, Oct. 27, and continue through Saturday, Nov. 3.
The early voting poll locations will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.